Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Masturbation Month

MasturbationMonthPoster






This week's TMI comemorates the first week of Masturbation May with a set of questions about a topic that a lot of people enjoy, masturbation.  Personally I am not a huge masturbator. I won't go into my thoughts on the topic right now I will just say they have strong links to the Catholic sex educaton I received in my early teens. I am slowly putting that to rights but like a lot of these things it takes time.

  1. My favourite place to masturbate is _________?
In bed. It is the most comfortable place.

2. Have you ever masturbated in public? What were the circumstances?
Source: Enjoyexhibitionists
Now the answer to this depends a little on what your definition of public is. I have never masturbated in the toilets at work or in a park or anywhere like that. When I was a teenager I attended a boarding school. Necessity forced me to masturbate in a room with ten other girls. We were all 'asleep' at the time so I probably wasn't the only one desperately keeping silent after the lights were turned out.  

3. Do you like mutual masturbation? Why? 
In person not especially. It isn't that I DON'T like it I just have a whole lot of other things that seem like more fun at the time. 

4. When was the last time you masturbated?
Like I said in at the start I am not a massive masturbator. It is only very recently that I have explored the concept of masturbating just for the fun of it. I think it was maybe just under a week ago.

5. Have you ever masturbated on camera?
Here is where a dirty little secret comes out. There are times when I have been home alone and after reading some very sexy stories on someone's blog. Or writing something equally as sexy myself that I have felt the need for some self exploration. I have a cam room that I like to visit and watch some of the people in the room masturbating. Of course I have to repay the favour. It is a great way to satisfy the voyeur and the exhibitionist in me at the same time. 

6. Do you like to watch people masturbate?
Yes I do. I love watching a guy stroke himself and splash his cum over me. I think it is one of the sexiest things in the world. 

Bonus: Have you filmed yourself masturbating? Care to share that film via a link?
I don't think I have filmed myself masturbating. Not that I can remember anyway. I have taken photos from time to time and shared them with Jake and one or two other special people. However I don't think I will be sharing them with the world in this blog post.    
   
As always make sure you head on over to TMI Tuesday and check out the other confessions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment