Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TMI Awards

I was extremely chuffed when a Sexy Northern Angel nominated me for a TMI Blog Award. Thank you Andee for such high praise. I truly enjoy reading your posts because they are so honest and often strike places close to my heart!
“The TMI Blog Award honors those blogs that discuss everything in detail and do it well. These bloggers aren’t afraid to discuss their most awkward, embarrassing and intimate experiences with honesty, humor and little to no filter.

The rules are stated below.
*Thank the person who presented you with the award.
*Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
*Share an awkward, embarrassing and intimate story in 250 words or less.
*Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
*Present the TMI Blog Award to 5 – 10 deserving blogs.
*Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog."

So according to the procedure I have thanked Andee and will thank her again.
THANK YOU ANDEE!!!
If you would like to see a little glimpse of Andee and read the wise words of a sexually adventurous woman please visit her blog at; Sexy Northern Angel
And now according to the procedure I have to share a little story. So here goes;

Jake and I had met a couple through a dating website. I had met Mrs Rabbit for coffee and we had agreed to have dinner at our house and I thought we had agreed that if everything looked good we would have some adult after dinner entertainment.
They arrived on time, we had a nice meal and talked, and talked and talked. Through our secret signal (he went and cleaned his teeth!) I knew that he was good to go. I reasoned that they were interested because if they weren't they would have made their excuses and left.
Wouldn't they??
So I made some subtle advances, hand on Mr Rabbit's knee, leaning in closely etc. Nothing.
I got a little annoyed at this point because we had children to attend to the next day and I didn't want to spend my night talking so I tried a more direct approach.
While making coffee I asked Mr Rabbit very pointedly if he wanted anything ELSE with his coffee.
Still nothing. After coffee was served I decided enough was enough and made a pointed comment about people who couldn't pick up on a hint.
Suddenly we were fucking.
We went on to have a long intimate relationship with Mr & Mrs Rabbit. I never let Mr Rabbit forget that slip and then he never forgot to ask if there were extras on offer when I made him a coffee!

And now I have to present an award to 5 - 10 other bloggers.  Some of these people may have already recieved this award. They are just extra interesting!

Molly's Daily Kiss. I don't get a lot of time to read blogs but I can always be guranteed to find something new, interesting, thought provoking and erotic here
Rebel's Notes I love Rebel's writings they are a bit like Molly's but she has her own unique style and her writings give an insight into her lifestyle which I find endlessly facinating.
Naughty Sundays These guys hail from the same town as me although we have never actuall met :( This blog is mainly pictures and videos but they are HOT HOT HOT and I love the way they share.
Frisky in the 916 I know these guys have been nominated already but I really do enjoy their sharing nature and the way they present both sides of a story. I ALWAYS read their TMI Tuesday posts.

So check out these peeps and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
And thank you again Andee for nominating me.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! It means so much to us to know that we have amassed so much good will among our fellow bloggers. We are flattered to be nominated alongside such prominent and exciting bloggers.

    Your story was great! We are glad that the four of you are able to look back with fondness on this initial meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! As Jack and Jill has said, it means so much to know that one's blog is appreciated :)
    My TMI Award post will be on my blog soon :)
    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention, and you're more than welcome. I love reading your work! You're story is hilarious, as my hubby and I also comment about some of the people we have known along the way that never clued in to the subtle cues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...thank you so much for nominating me. I am quite overwhelmed by the number of people who have mentioned me in their list. My blog is my passion, I love every moment of creating it but at times it can be a lonely passion, as I sure you know, so getting little of feedback like this from people is actually a powerful and positive message. It means a great deal so thank you

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete